Monday, June 22, 2009

Capture the Moments....

I just read a heartfelt Father's Day blog from my friend Megan who lost her dad at about the same time I lost my mother. (to read her thoughts click HERE) She had an adorable photo of her and her father on the beach. I don't have very many photos of me and my mom because she didn't like her photo taken; didn't like the way she looked. If only she knew then how little that would have mattered now...So advice to all who read this: Don't be afraid to make and capture memories often, even if you are having a bad hair day or are tired of standing still for one last photo. In the end you will have no regrets.

2 comments:

  1. after our trip to guatemala i was so "annoyed" with all the scrap booking that i have not been a big camera person since. i've thought many times that i should take more photos, (especially of my kids) but haven't ever done it. but after reading this, i've never felt more motivated to do it. so, look out for all the photos i will be taking now!

    ReplyDelete