Thursday, July 30, 2009

Have you ever been....

...to a country music concert? Most of you who know me would place large bets on the fact that I have never been to a country music concert.

Um....sigh...see photo below.

Steve got free tickets to the Kenny Chesney concert. I had no idea who he was, never even heard his name before. Now I know that he is the guy who sings the "She thinks my tractor is sexy" song. Cringe.

Okay, it wasn't all that bad. I enjoyed being there. It was fun to go to a live concert no matter who it was. I must say, Mr. Chesney was very enthusiastic and his fiddle player was amazing. I purposely didn't take my camera so there would be no evidence of the event. But then Steve had his coworker take a picture of us and then said "Good, now you can blog about this."

1 comment: