Sunday, April 18, 2010

Birthday Weekend.

We celebrated Steve's birthday this weekend. The celebration began on Friday night. Steve totally beat me at bowling but I don't think my bowling ball was working right. I'm convinced it wasn't perfectly round.

Saturday morning we had lovely crepes......and that night we met up with a group of friends for dinner at the Texas Road House. The birthday boy even got to sit in the birthday saddle. Yee Haww! We then hit the drive-in. I'm pretty sure Steve slept through most of the second movie of the double feature but going to a drive-in is so much fun. Just be sure you bring your jumper cables...someone is bound to need them.

Sunday we drove up to temple square to enjoy the amazing Spring flowers. Okay, maybe this wasn't part of Steve's celebration, it was more for me...but who's counting?


Okay, just one more photo.
Okay, Last one.
Just one more....And then all there was left to do was to fly a kite. Happy Birthday Steve!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend. Happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Steve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great birthday weekend! I was particularly envying the yummy crepes and seeing the flowers at Temple Square. Your pictures of them are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete