While sitting in a dusty, dark airport in Nepal I saw a poster advertizing a new housing complex which would be completed in 2064. 2064?! Talk about planning ahead....or slow construction workers! Later I found out this poster was actually out of date because Nepal is currently in the year 2067. That would make me 89 years old! I'm glad I live in the US!
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Happy 2067!
While sitting in a dusty, dark airport in Nepal I saw a poster advertizing a new housing complex which would be completed in 2064. 2064?! Talk about planning ahead....or slow construction workers! Later I found out this poster was actually out of date because Nepal is currently in the year 2067. That would make me 89 years old! I'm glad I live in the US!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We would love to celebrate New Year's 2064 with you--will you pencil us in?!
ReplyDeletesweet!
ReplyDelete