Sunday, February 6, 2011
Jump start my heart.
I wasn't surprised that the rolls I made today didn't rise because I can never get dough to rise in my apartment but I was surprised when I reached into the dish to pull out the freshly baked rolls and it EXPLODED right in front of me. Yikes!!!
Note: No people were harmed while making these rolls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Crazy! I'm glad you're OK!
ReplyDeletei agree, that's so crazy!
ReplyDeleteHi Katrina! I have some comments and questions. First the comments: 1)I've heard of Pyrex exploding--something about being made in the US instead of Europe. (The European made are better.) Kind of scary! 2)I love your ski pictures. :-) Wish I could still do that. I really loved spring skiing in the mountains--so beautiful and fun! 3)Where was the ice cave in Midvale? I had no idea such a thing existed in Utah--amazing! Question: I need to get some flower seed packets of "Forget-Me Nots" for Relief Society--like the ones you got for Grandma's 80th birthday. Where did you get them? (Someplace quick and cheap I hope!) Let me know asap--just email me at holly@cpas4docs.com Thanks so much and keep having a fun winter!
ReplyDelete