
Last weekend Steve and I were in Tucson, Arizona for his annual work conference. This year's theme was "Cowboys" so cowboy and cowgirl attire was required. We did our best. Luckily my dear friend Merissa loaned me those totally awesome red boots which were a big hit and admittedly quite fun to wear. I might need some of my own.
We had great weather on the first day, I even got a little color while sitting by the pool but by the time we left it was snowing...which only happens in Tucson once every 7 or 8 years. So much for escaping the cold. I did get a quick hike in while Steve was in meetings and at the peak of the hill I climbed I could see into the Saguaro National Forest. All the crazy cacti reminded me of my days living in the Arizona desert. Good memories.
{cactus hiking trail with resort in the background}
{this Saguaro cactus had to be at least 30 feet tall!}{Ye-haw!}
By golly, we must find you some sassy red boots then!
ReplyDeletelooks awesome. cow-girl up!
ReplyDelete