Steve and I used our three day holiday to go visit my grandma in California. We enjoyed a little sunshine, a little rain, and the company of family. We ate San Fransisco sour dough bread and dewberries with rice pudding...my favorites! And of course there were plenty of Yahtzee games. I love visiting my grandma. She is so delightful to be with. I also love her home. Her house is so cozy and full of great old memories. I love sitting on her porch and listing to the muffled sounds of train whistles and bell chimes from the nearby church. No matter where I live, I am always home when I visit Grandma.On Saturday, we drove into the city and visited Golden Gate park.
Japanese Tea Garden.

We also visited the Conservatory of Flowers that was featuring the "Wicked Plants: Botanical Rouges and Assassins" exhibit of deadly flora. Very creepy.









fun. my sister is moving to south san fran next month. looks like a fun trip. smiles!
ReplyDeleteUmm... so when are you going to come visit us in California? ;)
ReplyDelete