We will be renting this beauty for the next little while in North Pole, Alaska. These are not great pictures as I pulled them off the internet listing, but you get the idea. Steve is already on his way, driving the U-haul full of our stuff, and should be somewhere in Canada by now. I will join him at the end of September when I have finished up some projects at work. I will visit him during the first week in September and will post more photos then.
Monday, August 15, 2011
Our New Home
We will be renting this beauty for the next little while in North Pole, Alaska. These are not great pictures as I pulled them off the internet listing, but you get the idea. Steve is already on his way, driving the U-haul full of our stuff, and should be somewhere in Canada by now. I will join him at the end of September when I have finished up some projects at work. I will visit him during the first week in September and will post more photos then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


HOW FUN!!! Is it everything like the Simpson Movie declares...do you actually get paid to live there? That house looks cozy, love it! Congrats!!!
ReplyDelete