I'm just loving the quilts sewn by Grandma Pfost and Grandma Pope for our little ladybug. They are so beautiful I almost hate to really use them. I want to hang them on the wall like art! Thank you so much for these beautiful gifts!
 |
| By Grandma Pfost |
 |
| By Grandma Pope |
Katrina:
ReplyDeleteLove the quilts and lucky baby to have 2 Grandmas who quilt! I vote for wall-hanging at least one of them. You have quite the adventures in Alaska! I would LOVE to have seen the ice sculptures up close! Absolutely amazing!! Rich found a TV program that showed how they were made--quite the production and totally impressive. Thanks for keeping us up to date on the happenings up North with the frequent blog postings. We LOVE Alaska and your gorgeous photos. Hope we can visit you sometime. :-)
both are beautiful.
ReplyDelete