Monday, June 11, 2012

Family Time: Part 2

We had so much fun last week, I had to break up the blog post into two parts.

 Kathleen captured this great face on Maddison.
We couldn't spend all our time shopping so we had to make sure we visited the museum on the University Campus for a little Alaskan education. Maddison slept the whole time so I don't think she learned much but we enjoyed the displays.

Grandma and Maddison bonded right away and Grandma saved the day by diagnosing Maddison's colic and helping to get her through some rough moments and hours. I was sure grateful and I'm sure Maddie was too.

Grandpa found some wood he wanted to take back to his wood shack so Steve helped him cut it down to size for "easy" shipping back to Utah. We can't wait to see what he creates.

I am totally loving the Birch planter I scored for $5 at the Great Alaskan Bowl Co. during one of our outings.

1 comment: