Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Latest Projet

I decided Maddison needed a mobile in her room so I put together this using embroidery hoops, string, and some felt. I used tiny clothes pins to hang the items from the string so I can switch them out for variety.
 
 
I hope she likes it...but not too much. I still need her to nap.

Maddison loves to empty things out and disorganize anything that looks like it is suppose to be organize so I always keep a basket stocked with toys for her to dump out, a pile of burp cloths in her bedroom to throw around, and this cupboard open so she can toss out all the baby food. Sometimes she even finds the bag of rice and tub of honey in the back if she crawls in deep enough. I might have to equip her with a head lamp soon.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post. I laughed right out loud and my students thought I was nuts. I wasn't.
    I guess I was just "Grandpa"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow; your mobile is amazing!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe, i recognize that outfit, i think?!

    and LOVE the mobile!!!

    ReplyDelete