I love Easter for the beautiful reminder of our Savior's love for us. I'm so grateful for His sacrifice and resurrection that provides a way for families to be together forever.
It is no secret that I also love Easter for the baskets! I may go a little overboard but it is just so much fun and tasty.
Maddison inspecting her basket.
It was stake conference on Easter so we had a lazy morning, ate homemade raspberry almond scones, and then watched conference online. (It is broadcast online due to the huge geographical size of our stake.) So, Maddison will have to wait to wear the Easter dress I made her until next week...photos to come. But you can have a peek at the dress I just sewed for her cousin, Livies.
And while we are at it, I'll just throw in this adorable post-bath snuggle with Dad photo. These two are so cute together...and I'm again reminded of how wonderful it is we get to be an eternal family.
No comments:
Post a Comment