Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter 2015

The Easter Bunny had no trouble finding our house this morning.

"Can I eat just one more piece of candy?...Can I eat just one more? Just one more? Just...?"



"Uh, where's the chocolate?"

Cinnamon Roll bunnies for breakfast. They were not so scary looking once I smothered them with cream cheese frosting. 

Then we went to Grandpa and Grandma Pfost's for a delicious dinner, a little conference watching, a little game playing and a little Easter egg hunting. We all had a great time playing with Aunt Kelly too. Sage's nap schedule coincided perfectly with both sessions and Maddison stayed decently occupied so I think I saw more of conference this weekend than I have since Maddison was born.  What a treat! Put that in an egg! 

I enjoyed all the conference talks. Especially Elder Holland's when he reminded us why we celebrate Easter. “So today we celebrate the gift of victory over every fall we have ever experienced, every sorrow we have ever known, every discouragement we have ever had, every fear we have ever faced—to say nothing of resurrection from death and forgiveness for our sins.” What an inspiring and beautiful reminder of what our Savior has done for us. Happy Easter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment