We started off the morning with green pancakes. Sage thought they were pretty fun.
A leprechaun left some gold chocolate coins in our house and the girls were super excited to find them.
I could finally put Sage's hair in a pony tail so I guess that meant it was time to cut it.
Well, it was getting pretty mop-ish, which wasn't so bad except....
More often than not it looked a little like this.
Maddison needed a trim too. She was very serious the whole time.
Sage waited patiently for her turn.
I was totally nervous that Sage would not cooperate. I had a bag of distractions and I didn't have to use any of them. I have never seen her sit so still for so long. She was perfect the whole time!
Maddie's turn to wait.
Sage goofing off.
Almost done.
It didn't end up exactly how I had envisioned in my head but haircuts never do. At least it is a little more tidy.
The girls are both so adorable!
ReplyDelete