I have been a bit preoccupied by a new baby lately so I wanted to go do something fun with the older girls before school started for Maddison. I took them to a place were you can pick out and paint your own ceramic item. Sage picked out an owl and Maddie chose a snail. They loved it!
Maddie started to get a little board with her painting project until she figured out how to add polka dots and then she was refocused and back in!
So many colors to choose from!
This photo was taken moments after Maddie dropped her completed snail, breaking off the little antenna things. It was a super sad moment but she kept a brave face with an assurance that it probably could be fixed with a little glue. We will go pick up the fired ceramic pieces this week and we will see if they were able to fix her snail. It was a lot of fun and I would go back and do it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment