Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Seeing Eye Cat













My dear friend Megan just bought an adorable puppy named Stinson. It has made me think about owning a pet myself but I'm not really a dog person. I do like kittens. Kittens, not cats. So how can I own a kitten with out having to eventually own a cat? Why can't there be a seeing eye cat program like there are for dogs? Can't I just adopt a kitten, keep it for a year and then trade it in for a new one? What about a seeing eye duck? There is just nothing cuter than a baby duck.

3 comments:

  1. Who doesn't love kittens! We found that when we neutered or cats pre-err-puberty, that they maintained their kitten-esque behavior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a cat? I never knew you to be a cat- or kitten lover. Stinson feels betrayed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a splendid idea! You should start a program for it :)

    ReplyDelete