At 3:18pm it will officially be the end of summer and the beginning of fall. Fall is by far my favorite season but it comes a little bittersweet. It is also an indication that dreary winter is on its way. Back to wearing socks and shoes, sliding on ice, scraping windshields, bulky coats, dark skys, short days, frozen toes, frozen fingers, frozen everything... It actually fills me with dread which causes an interesting emotional mix since I am also super excited for fall.
I already bought some candy corn and apple cider in celebration. My great husband came with me to the craft store and to collect sticks from a park to create my fall decor (which I can officially put up when I get home today!). I can't wait for those long canyon drives to see the changing leaves which are the most beautiful sight in the world. I can never get enough of them.
I love it! I hate it! Please....Someone throw me in a leaf pile and leave me there until spring!

agreed.. I'll will be moving somewhere that switches between spring and fall. That will be my heaven.
ReplyDelete