Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Our 1st Anniversary!

On Sunday Steve and I will be celebrating our 1st anniversary! That's crazy! I cannot believe we have been married for a year already....long enough to have an anniversary! People have told us that the first year of marriage is the hardest. Our first year has been a breeze and so much fun so if this is the hardest year...I can't wait for next year. I love you Steve!


What has been the best purchase since being married?
Steve: plane tickets to Guatemala
Katrina: our California king size bed.

What was the best wedding gift you received?
Steve: a box of kitchen supplies: tin foil, zip locks, etc.
Katrina: the plastic wrap, zip locks, wax papaer, foil gift.
{how funny that we both picked the same random gift....those items have really come in handy though!}

What TV show have you watched the most together?
Steve: Jeopardy, House or the Bachelor
Katrina: Jeopardy

What is one thing you wish you could throw away of the other person's?
Steve: the bag of bags (gift bags)
Katrina: Steve's pajama pants

What is the best thing about being married?
Steve: Coming home to Katrina everyday after work.
Katrina: Sleeping in with Steve.

What is one thing you have learned about the other person, you didn't know before you were married.
Steve: that Katrina washes her face every night before going to bed.
Katrina: How much Steve likes olives.

Which of your friends will get married next?
Steve: Trent...I just have a feeling about it.
Katrina: Rissa, she caught my bouquet at the wedding so it is meant to be.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! What are you doing to celebrate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Happy anniversary! It doesn't seem like it's been a year already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a prophetess...you predicted me to get married next and I got engaged a few days later! Hooray! Loved the little question and answer section here and thought he hates to admit how much he loves reading blogs, so did Jason.

    ReplyDelete