Thursday, February 11, 2010

The List.

Disclaimer: In honor of Valentine's day I thought I would post a mushy, lovey-dovey blog. Read on only if you dare.


Fourteen reasons why I love my husband Steve.
(It started off as ten things but my list kept growing.)

1. He lets me watch "The Bachelor" TV show on Monday nights even though it is on at the same time as his favorite sitcom.

2. He leaves me little notes sometimes, usually with a little drawing depicting how much he loves me.

3. He splits the last little bit of juice in the pitcher exactly in half for each of us, even though he is bigger and probably needs more liquids.

4. He gives me back scratches whenever I ask...and I ask a lot.

5. He makes me laugh when I least expect it.

6. He likes me to sit in the middle of the bench seat in his truck.

7. He works very hard at his job to support our little family.

8. He cooks the red meat. Ewwwe!

9. He has tall jeans. And not just the kind you wear... but also the kind that will make our kids non-munchkin like.

10. When I suggested that we get a goat one day he said, "lets do it!"

11. He loves me just the way I am.

12. He is so kind to those around him, including me.

13. He looks great in a t-shirt and jeans.

14. Because he loves me a lot and tells me all the time!

Happy Valentine's Day My Love!

1 comment: