Monday, February 1, 2010

Soaking in some sunny rays.

Steve and I were in Scottsdale, AZ this past weekend for Steve's yearly corporate meeting. It was beautiful weather...good enough to take a dip in the pool. Steve went to meetings, gave an excellent speech/presentation and sat in a dark conference room while I sat at the pool, read, and enjoyed the "spouse's event."
The company took all the spouses to a stuffed animal factory where we got to build an animal and then it was donated to a local charity. I made a mountain goat. We also enjoyed some crazy evening parties including a Vegas night and Mardi Gras night.


I think this is a good look for us.

3 comments:

  1. Fun! What a nice break for you. And I am totally jealous of the nice warm weather you got to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The peacock feather makes the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun. love the mountain goat.

    ReplyDelete