Okay, I haven't made any 2011 resolutions yet but I probably should review a few of last year's to see how I did on them...
1. Sew something. Well I sewed a super hero cape for my nephew, an apron, some chicken pin cushions and I started a quilt so I'd say done and done......and I have a few more projects up my sleeve so if your birthday is coming up, get excited!
2. Buy a curling iron. Yes! So I guess this year my resolution should be to use it.
3. Go on one adventure a month. I think...yes.
4. Organize my recipes. Yes and they are so organized I was able to give a copy of my book to April for a bridal shower gift.
5. Finish the Book of Mormon with Steve. Yea! Yes!
6. Write in my journal monthly. Well, I only wrote in it once on Jan 17th, but I did blog at least once a month so does that count?
7. Visit Grandma Barney in California. We didn't make it to California this year but April pulled through for me and got married so Grandma came here to visit. Thanks April!
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice!
ReplyDelete...and yes, blogging once a month counts!