Okay, Okay. We'll do it. We will join the technically savvy and start a blog. Well, it will probably be just me but I will try to get Steve to post every once in a while. For now I'd just like to praise the glorious frosty, creamy, juicy "Pineapple Dole Whip" you can get by the Tiki Room at Disney Land. If you have to travel all night on a bus full of young single collage students to get one...do it! It is so worth it.
Wow- really? Is this the same Kat that mocked the blogging world? Welcome!
ReplyDeletemmmm... Pineapple...
Welcome to the blogosphere! We're at lifeinargyle.blogspot.com.
ReplyDeleteAnd for the record, you can also get Pineapple Dole Whip at the Dole plantation in Hawaii...if you're in for an all night flight instead of a bus ride! For some reason, I think I've seen it at the playmill theater in W. Yellowstone too. It is good!
I'm glad to hear there are at least two other locations where the Dole Whip is served. Let's go to Hawaii! Who's in?
ReplyDeleteYeah!! Welcome...email and I'll get you access to our family blog.
ReplyDelete