Friday, April 17, 2009

I endorse this product!

I own this little beauty of a head lamp. It has taken me camping, night snowshoeing, hiking, caving, to New Zealand, Guatemala and Peru, to a Yurt in Wyoming, and on occasion under my bed. Recently it went missing. I couldn't find it anywhere and finally came to grips with the loss of a dear friend.
A week ago, Steve was doing some laundry (nice husband) and had just put a batch in the dryer when our dryer started to make funny noises. Steve went to investigate and returned with my damp but squeaky clean headlamp! Apparently it had been hiding the the pocket of Steve's hoddie. After a spin in the wash I had little hope for its recovery but it turned right on and after some time to dry out it's as good as new. Ah, I knew I liked this headlamp. Maybe I will let it take me snorkling next.

1 comment: