maybe if it was encased in blue glass
Moss has always freaked me out a little, but since it is dried and not still growing, I think you could pull it off.
Very unique, which seems like your style. I really don't see anything creepy about it.
Hmmmm not feeling it. That would be taking your love of moss too far. I think the wearing of living things should be left to the animals. You know, like whales wearing barnacles. Ya. Like that.
maybe if it was encased in blue glass
ReplyDeleteMoss has always freaked me out a little, but since it is dried and not still growing, I think you could pull it off.
ReplyDeleteVery unique, which seems like your style. I really don't see anything creepy about it.
ReplyDeleteHmmmm not feeling it. That would be taking your love of moss too far. I think the wearing of living things should be left to the animals. You know, like whales wearing barnacles. Ya. Like that.
ReplyDelete