Saturday, July 27, 2013

Trip to the lower 48 - Part 3

When I was young, my family went camping at Burney Falls every year and I haven't been back in about 18 years. This year, all the siblings planned a trip - plus Dad, Jalene, the Sylvester cousins, Aunt Janet and a few of April Pope's family. In total we had a group of 33. It was so much fun to be there again and just as beautiful as I remembered.


Maddison and her cousin Livies fought over Grandpa's attention. I think they are both going through Grandpa withdrawals right now.

 Maddison's 1st sucker. I think she liked it.


Show off.

 Grandpa looks good in a Maddison hat.

 This is the same metal tub I took baths in as a baby/kid when we went camping.

We took turns making meals for everyone which turned out to be a lot of fun and a way to make sure we all got together at least once or twice a day.



 Maddiosn made a new best friend. Uncle Kevin.

 
Beach time!

No comments:

Post a Comment