Saturday, July 27, 2013

Trip to the lower 48 - Part 4

Okay, here are the final photos of our trip. After camping, a few of us went to Grandma Barney's in Martinez, CA (my home town) for a visit. It was almost impossible to get these two to sit still long enough to get a photo together but I did get a few. Check out those amazing blue eyes on Olivia.
 

 Spending time with Great Grandma Barney.

Hanging out on Grandma's porch. One of my favorite places in the world.

Martinez marina.


I won't tell you how much this Mint Bliss Sundae cost at the Ghirardelli Soda Fountain Shop but it was worth every single penny. A scoop of mint ice cream, a scoop of dark chocolate ice cream, lots of hot fudge, whipped cream and an intense dark chocolate square. Undoubtedly the best sundae I have ever had. Ever.

 And of course we had to visit the Golden Gate.
 
Fisherman's Wharf.

No comments:

Post a Comment