Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Soup of the day.


One of our favorite places to eat out is Zupas. They serve the most amazing Wisconsin Cauliflower soup that Steve always gets. I would get it too except I cannot not get the Tomato and Basil with Orzo Pasta soup. It is always a big debate. Do I get the amazing tomato soup or the amazing cauliflower soup?
The tomato always wins.
Always.
But I still really like the cauliflower soup so I decided to try to make it at home. I was a little nervous to make it since if there is going to be a cooking disaster, it's gonna happen while making a soup out of cauliflower. It turned out pretty good. I think next time I make it I will change up the recipe a bit but overall it was a sucess. To see the recipe visit the Pfost pfood blog at: http://pfostpfood.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment